To provide parkour training and develop the local parkour community
Newcastle Parkour has been providing training services since 2006 in collaboration with the Australian Parkour Association and Parkour NSW. Many of our instructors have volunteered to develop, promote and train parkour in Newcastle
In March 2017 local practitioners (traceurs) decided to incorporate a business to provide resources to better serve the local community. This will enable us to provide dedicated indoor training facilities and to work with local schools and youth clubs.
- Newcastle Sunday – Aerials gain traction
- Hunter Hunter – Moving from one spot to another as efficiently as possible
- ABC Newcastle – Jumping into the high-stakes sport of parkour
- Newcastle Herald – Urban fitness alternatives
- Newcastle Herald – TEDx Sydney 2016 speaker Karen Palmer’s leap into the unknown