Ready to take parkour outside?
Our outdoor parkour classes are designed to build on skills learnt in either kids intermediate or adults basics (see indoor classes page)
These classes cover how to train safely outdoors, linking movements, good technique, progression, strength and conditioning.
Students must be at the kids intermediate level (7-14 years) or an adult (15+)
Starting at Civic Park – King St, Newcastle NSW 2300 (in front of the fountain) and moving to a number of locations within a 5 km radius
- All ages intermediate: 04:30 – 06:00 PM
- Parkour strength & conditioning: 6:00 – 7:30 PM
- All ages intermediate: 01:30 – 03:00 PM
- All ages advanced: 06:30 – 08:00 PM
- Strength and conditioning class: FREE for current students and their parents!
- $21 per parkour class (inc. booking fee)
- $180 for a 10 class pass (save 14%)
Remember to use the creative kids voucher to save $100 on a term booking!
To ensure students receive quality teaching and instructor attention classes are capped at 10 students.
If you are interested in a term 1 2019 booking please contact us before the 26th January to secure your place
Please arrive at least 10 minutes in advance of the start time for registration