Looking to learn parkour?
We offer dedicated classes catering to home school groups wanting to learn parkour. Classes are located in Newcastle (both indoor and outdoor) and cover the basics and intermediate level.
- Students must attend a “First-timers” class before attending any other classes/open session.
- For minors a parent/guardian must attend to sign the liability waiver (required once only)
- Summer holidays 2019 class timetable (7th – 29th Jan 2019)
The Ninja Parc – Cnr Tooke and Darby St, Cooks Hill NSW 2300
Civic Park – King St, Newcastle NSW 2300 (in front of the fountain)
Term 1 timetable 2019 (29th Jan – 7th April 2019)
Summer holidays 2019 class timetable (7th – 29th Jan 2019)
- Outdoor kids basics: 09:00 – 10:30 AM
- Outdoor kids intermediate: 10:30 AM – 12:00 PM
- Indoor kids basics: 12:45 – 2:00 PM
- First-timers: $18 per class
- Basics/intermediate drop in: $20 per class
- Term booking: $180 for 10 weeks (10% discount) – Indoor kids basics. For outdoor kids basics and intermediate please contact us for direct payment details.
To ensure students receive quality teaching and instructor attention classes are capped at 10 students. Please book your spot in advance to avoid disappointment. You can turn up on the day however classes may be full.
Please arrive at least 10 minutes in advance of the start time for registration