Looking to learn parkour?
We offer dedicated classes catering to home school groups wanting to learn parkour. Classes are located in Newcastle (both indoor and outdoor) and cover the basics and intermediate level.
- Students must attend a “First-timers” class before attending any other classes/open session.
- For minors a parent/guardian must attend to sign the liability waiver (required once only)
The Ninja Parc – Cnr Tooke and Darby St, Cooks Hill NSW 2300
Civic Park – King St, Newcastle NSW 2300 (in front of the fountain)
- Outdoor kids intermediate (invitation only) : 10:30 AM – 12:00 PM
- Indoor kids basics : 12:45 – 2:00 PM
- First-timers: $18 per class
- Basics/intermediate drop in: $20 per class
- Term booking: $180 for 10 weeks (10% discount) – Indoor kids basics. For outdoor kids basics and intermediate please contact us for direct payment details.
Remember to use the creative kids voucher to save $100 on an outdoor class term booking!
To ensure students receive quality teaching and instructor attention classes are capped at 10 students. Please book your spot in advance to avoid disappointment. You can turn up on the day however classes may be full.
Please arrive at least 10 minutes in advance of the start time for registration