New to parkour and want to learn the basics?
Central Coast classes are delivered in collaboration with Roundabout Circus.
The classes are designed to introduce you to parkour and help start your training. They cover things like; a brief history of parkour, core movements, good technique, progression, strength and conditioning.
Classes are run on a term basis with first timers class in weeks 1-3
- For students under 18 years a parent or guardian must attend to sign the release of liability waiver
- Before attending a class please check our FAQ page to answer any questions you may have
- Kids classes are 7-14 years and Adults classes are 15+ years (depending on skill/ability, kids can attend the adults class)
Roundabout Circus – Unit 1, 2 Evan Close, (off Brooks Ave), Wyoming, NSW 2250 Australia
- Kids basics: 9:30 – 11:00 AM
- First-timers: (by request/week 1,2,3)
- Kids basics: 05:00 – 06:30 PM
- Adults basics: 06:30 – 08:00 PM
- First-timers: $17 per class
- Basics/intermediate: $20 per class (casual drop in)
- 10 week term: $180 (upfront payment) – Term 3 starts 23rd July 2018
To ensure students receive quality teaching and instructor attention classes are capped at 10 students.
Please book in advance to attend these class, term 2 starts 30th April 2018
Contact Rachel on 04 2332 4407 or email firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively use the online booking form below
Please arrive at least 10 minutes in advance of the start time for registration