Looking to learn parkour?
Our classes are designed to introduce you to parkour and jump-start your training.
They are located in Newcastle (indoor & outdoor) and on the Central Coast.
- First-timers: ensure you have a basic understanding of parkour and how to practice safely (only need to do this class once)
- Basics: builds on from first timers, covering core movements, progressions and good technique.
- Intermediate: covers more advanced movements and introduces some free-running elements
- Students must attend a “First-timers” class before attending any other classes/open session.
- For minors a parent/guardian must attend to sign the liability waiver (required only once)
- Kids classes are 7-14 years and Adults classes are 15+ years
- Summer holidays 2019 class timetable (7th – 29th Jan 2019)
The Ninja Parc – Cnr Tooke and Darby St, Cooks Hill NSW 2300
Term 1 timetable 2019 (29th Jan – 7th April 2019)
Summer holidays 2019 class timetable (7th – 29th Jan 2019)
- Women’s only: 04:00 – 05:30 PM
- Kids basics: 05:30 – 07:00 PM
- Kids basics: 04:00 – 05:30 PM
- Kids intermediate: 05:30 – 07:00 PM
- Open session: 7:00-8:00 PM
- First-timers: 03:30 – 04:30 PM
- Adults basics: 04:30 – 06:00 PM
- First-timers: $18 per class
- Basics/intermediate drop in: $20 per class
- Term booking: $180 for 10 weeks (10% discount) – kids basics, kids intermediate, women basics
To ensure students receive quality teaching and instructor attention classes are capped at 10 students. Please book your spot in advance to avoid disappointment. You can turn up on the day however classes may be full.
Please arrive at least 10 minutes in advance of the start time for registration