Looking to learn parkour?
Our classes are designed to introduce you to parkour and jump-start your training.
They are located in Newcastle both indoor & outdoor.
- Students must attend a “First-timers” class before attending any other classes/open session.
- If you have a friend already doing classes, they can join in on your first timers class for free!
- For minors a parent/guardian must attend to sign the liability waiver (required only once)
- Kids classes are 7-14 years and Adults classes are 15+ years
The Ninja Parc – Cnr Tooke and Darby St, Cooks Hill NSW 2300
School holiday – 2019 timetable
Term 3 – 2019 timetable
- First-timers: $18 per class
- Basics/intermediate drop in: $20 per class
- Term booking: $180 for 10 weeks (10% discount) – kids basics, kids intermediate,
To ensure students receive quality teaching and instructor attention classes are capped at 10 students. Please book your spot in advance to avoid disappointment. You can turn up on the day however classes may be full.
Kids term bookings
Please arrive at least 10 minutes in advance of the start time for registration