Looking to learn parkour?
Our classes are designed to introduce you to parkour and start your training.
They are located in Newcastle (indoor & outdoor) and on the Central Coast. If you are interested in outdoor or Central Coast classes please see the follow pages:
We have 4 class types, Parkour first-timers, Basics, Intermediate and Outdoor
- First-timers: ensure you have a basic understanding of parkour and how to practice safely (only need to do this class once)
- Basics: builds on from first timers, covering core movements, progressions and good technique.
- Intermediate: covers more advanced movements and introduces some free-running elements
- Outdoor: take the skills you have learn outdoors (open to kids intermediate and adult students)
- Students must attend a “First-timers” class before attending any other classes/open session.
- For students under 18 years a parent or guardian must attend to sign the liability waiver
- Kids classes are 7-14 years and Adults classes are 15+ years
The Ninja Parc – Cnr Tooke and Darby St, Cooks Hill NSW 2300
- First-timers: 03:30 – 04:30 PM
- Adults basics: 04:30 – 06:00 PM
- Kids basics: 04:00 – 05:25 PM
- Kids Intermediate: 05:35 – 07:00 PM (by invitation, based on skill)
- First-timers: $18 per class
- Basics/intermediate: $20 per class
To ensure students receive quality teaching and instructor attention classes are capped at 10 students. Please book your spot in advance to avoid disappointment. You can turn up on the day however classes may be full.
Please arrive at least 10 minutes in advance of the start time for registration
Interested in outdoor or Central Coast classes? Check the following pages: